Like Tree4Likes

How to avoid Coke ??

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

45 grams of sugar = 9 teaspoons. that's the correct amount per 12 oz can

there is a very good receipt on losing appetite for chocolates and coke..... go attend one of those NLP courses and let Mr. Tony Robbins himself brainwash your taste for yummy yummy chocolate and coke. Ask him to replace choco and coke with carrots and other veggies. But of course there is a price tag involved....and not too cheap...

I like carrots and other fruits and vegetables, and i have them a lot, uncooked.
    but these things, (coke, etc) i take them in the evening.

Well, after trying for 1 year, the success rate is mmmmmmmmmm, sorry i dont know, but from 1 can per day to 3 per week, 1 chocolate everyday, to finishing a chocolate in 1 week, chips, well, still no control, when there is coke, there are chips.

this is what one of my friends suggested, whenever you feel like having coke, just add some lemon jiuce and salt in cold water and drink that. so friends, can anyone tell me, if i can store lemon juice for sometime in a plastic or glass bottle, otherwise i know i will not follow that and will go back to coke.

sarawesi>> I like the fizz and the taste of coke. i think that is the root of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    sarawesi>> I like the fizz and the taste of coke. i think that is the root of the problem.
    What about diet coke with lemon? Thats no so bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by vonDutch:
    there is a very good receipt on losing appetite for chocolates and coke..... go attend one of those NLP courses and let Mr. Tony Robbins himself brainwash your taste for yummy yummy chocolate and coke. Ask him to replace choco and coke with carrots and other veggies. But of course there is a price tag involved....and not too cheap...
    VD , how can i contact Mr. Tony, and what are his charges.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    What about diet coke with lemon? Thats no so bad for you.
    i tried that too, but i dint like it........i guess its all in my mind. i dont know if this is really the case, but i dint like the taste.

Oh God, why does every fattening stuff tastes so good.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    i tried that too, but i dint like it........i guess its all in my mind. i dont know if this is really the case, but i dint like the taste.

Oh God, why does every fattening stuff tastes so good.
    I know what you mean, Pork chop rice and mango pancakes are my downfall!

It is all about discipline:

- To don't eat fattening things (not as good as fattening things)
    - To exercise (you will sweat and have some muscle pain)
    - To eat more healthy things such as fruits and vegetables

If you cannot commit to any of those, forget about it. No miracle solutions. Be happy with extra kilos.

Ok, other solution is to find an activity that keeps you far from food, either making food not easily available or simply keeping you distracted so you don't think about eating. Staying at home doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by volgan:
    Ok, other solution is to find an activity that keeps you far from food, either making food not easily available or simply keeping you distracted so you don't think about eating. Staying at home doesn't help.
    Hmmm, i know staying home will not help, so looking for a job. I have no problems with other stuff, i just get tempted by these three things, nothing else, I do eat healthy food, lots of food and vegetables for lunch.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast