Hey folks! Really need some help here..
I am planning to go to Shanghai from HK using my Home Return Permit. Then I will be leaving from Shanghai to Singapore for a business trip. The question here is my company-paid ticket (from Shanghai to Singapore) would be information from my Canadian passport but then i am leaving Shanghai using my Home Return Permit.

Is there some problem here or is it okay to do that?!?

or else ..does that i mean i need to apply for HKSAR passport asap or ...just not using the Home Return Permit and apply a visa to China with my Canadian passport...!?!?

Thanks guys!!! Really need some help