Visitors visa for China

Closed Thread

Visitors visa for China

Hi

Perhaps somebody can help me. I have been doing some research on getting a visa to do mutiple visits to China when I am living in Hong Kong and cannot find the Chinese Embassy's website in Hong Kong.

Does anybody know what this is or does anybody have experience in applying for a multiple visitor chinese visa when living in Hong Kong, in terms of how long it takes, cost etc.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

very easy

It's very easy to get a visa (tourist or business) for china in HK.
    Many companies are providing such kind of visa services. For example:
    Japan Travel

http://www.jta.biz/chinavisa/china_visa.htm

Quote Originally Posted by spanner:
    I am living in Hong Kong and cannot find the Chinese Embassy's website in Hong Kong.
    Hong Kong is China so there is no Chinese embassy.
    You can google it. Hong kong Chinese visa.

You can do it by yourself. The procedures are simple.

Check : http://www.ctshk.com/english/useful/chinesevisa.htm

[Quote]
    China Visa can be easily obtained through a branch of China Travel Service (Hong Kong) Limited. The most convenient is located near to the Star Ferry on the Kowloon side because they are open 7 days a week and they can arrange for a visa in just a few hours, if necessary. The address is at 1/F.,Alpha House,27-33 Nathan Rd., Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 852-2315 7188 Fax : 852-2315 7292, E-mail:[email protected].

There are other branches as well but not all branches provide China Visa application service. You should check clearly which one does on the above website. You should also note there is a quota for processing the applications every day. I suggest you make an appointment online first.

Enjoy your trips to China.

I personally think cts is not easy to deal with.
    I do mine and my daughter visas here
    I just provide passport and one photo and they deal with filling forms. No daily quotas

Thanks for all the advice and info.