student visa

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2004

    Question student visa

    I am currently a UK law student studying for the LPC in London. I have secured a training contract with a law firm in HK so therefore need to complete the PCLL at University in Hong Kong before I can commence working in Hong Kong. Therefore I hope to be studying in HK Sept 2004 - June 2005 and have recvently applied to HK Unis.

    As a non local I presume I need to secure a student permit/visa for my one year's study (my law firm will obviously sort out my work visa once I start work with them). How do I find out more about and obtain such a visa?

  2. #2


    to find out more about student visas we have crafted an online handbook at, once you have logged in you can get all the information you need.