please advise on my situation

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

beemgal
    For those of us that have taken the time to look at your previous postings, it pretty obvious that IMM think something is not to their liking. Also you have tried to get a tourist visa after refusal of a work visa. Maybe with hindsight you should have done it the other way round !
    Now the DEFINITELY know that whatever happens you are determined to try to work here and they already decided you don't have unique skills above the local population.

The answer to your problem is try another country.

thanks for ur suggection, but sorry if may disturb this site with questions. what if i apply again with same photogragh and changes the datas? will they know?

i never apply tourist visa yet, i want to apply in future after the refusal of employment v..

My apologies.
    My advice still stands !

but now am coming for bizness not to work.

what if i apply again with same photogragh and changes the datas? will they know?

nobody knows if they will know. just apply again and see for yourself. u have nothing to lose. its already the worst situation you can be in.

You keep asking the same question on different threads and not taking any advice.
    Stop posting here, Start posting your application to IMM.
    You will then know the answer to your question !!!!!

ok thanks evryone. i have to keep on moving cos thats not the end of it.

Here are two questions for you, beemgal:
    1) Do you have a university degree (Bachelor minimum)?

2) Is your salary at least HK$20,000 per month?

If you answered 'no' to one of those questions (especially question 2), then that is why your applicaiton was rejected. Those are the basic requirements. You said you were rejected within days of applying, so I reckon you dont meet any of the minumum requirements.

Move on, it is not going to happen. Don't waste your time (and Immd's) applying again.

i have secondary class but no degree. since is like this. i want to sponsor myself to come for tourist or bizness after 2wks i will go back. so will the issue me the visa?