Like Tree29Likes

refused visa

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    You have to ignore PDLM on this issue Pakistan > Islam > religion > PDLM loses all sense of rationality
    in other words, he is a cyber terrorists, terrorizing Pakistanis, muslims, and people who believe in God. guess he maybe from among those people who are tirelessly working to create infighting between, muslims, jews and christians, so all people loose hope in God and organized religion. in other words the real devils behind all the chaos that is going on today? could it be? that he is the mastermind of all this? perhaps hiding in china/hk in some rural village?

do you think god has a photo ID?

Quote Originally Posted by blimpboss:
    in other words, he is a cyber terrorists, terrorizing Pakistanis, muslims, and people who believe in God. guess he maybe from among those people who are tirelessly working to create infighting between, muslims, jews and christians, so all people loose hope in God and organized religion. in other words the real devils behind all the chaos that is going on today? could it be? that he is the mastermind of all this? perhaps hiding in china/hk in some rural village?
    Sounds like him, but I think he lives in the Mid-Levels

Just when did anyone, apart from yourself, bring religion into this discussion????

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    You have to ignore PDLM on this issue Pakistan > Islam > religion > PDLM loses all sense of rationality
    Yah PDLM has never met a Christian he didn't want to kick.

I can get off topic too.

I hear Osama bin Laden is living in the north of Pakistan and living quite comfortably while the crack American troops continue to search the caves of Afghanistan. Err... I think we Canadians have pissed away over $20 billion CAD in the hunt so the Americans aren't the only dumb ones.

Blimpboss .. don't be like some I have seen at Immigration losing their cool. With bureaucrats they love that as the annoyed complainers lose every time.

A new tack for you. He wants to visit one of HK's most discriminating drinking holes the Feather Boa to find jimbo and the secret of buying a good shirt. Make sure he does not say he wants his feather boa'd.
    Last edited by Football16; 20-10-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Just when did anyone, apart from yourself, bring religion into this discussion????
    read the whole thread again. it will be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    Yah PDLM has never met a Christian he didn't want to kick.

I can get off topic too.

I hear Osama bin Laden is living in the north of Pakistan and living quite comfortably while the crack American troops continue to search the caves of Afghanistan. Err... I think we Canadians have pissed away over $20 billion CAD in the hunt so the Americans aren't the only dumb ones.

Blimpboss .. don't be like some I have seen at Immigration losing their cool. With bureaucrats they love that as the annoyed complainers lose every time.

A new tack for you. He wants to visit one of HK's most discriminating drinking holes the Feather Boa to find jimbo and the secret of buying a good shirt. Make sure he does not say he wants his feather boa'd.
    sorry about you guys loosing money, ask americans to give you more, (better ask them to give you gold, i won't be surprised, if the dollars disappears suddenly) they are printing money everyday, should be no problem to give you guys back 200 billion instead. a handsome profit for canadian loyalty, juz like the pakistani government reaping the benefits of their loyalty.

I am cool, but thanks for the advise. people who loose cool do not understand the culture of the local people and the immigration bureaucrats.

yes, i was kinda thinking, perhaps he might be into feathers. but that's ok, if he wants to enjoy himself some feather boa time with jiimbo. they are free to practice what they wish with their organs.
    Last edited by blimpboss; 20-10-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Eh? In what sense am I terrorizing anyone? I haven't threatened any sort of harm to anyone. And I don't particularly distinguish between irrational belief sets except insofar as they breach the principles by which I believe people should live their lives, which, in this context, are basically that:

As an adult you can believe whatever you want, provided that you don't:

1) attempt to impose that belief on children
    2) attempt to impose that belief on anyone else by force or threat of force
    3) threaten or perform violence against people who do not share your beliefs
    4) you don't actively support people espousing any of the previous points

If someone does any of that and I happen to come across them, as I have here, then I will attempt to show that person the error of their ways.

If what someone does is, or is suspected of being, illegal then it's in the hands of the appropriate authorities, which could well include immigration. If the authorities in a particular country themselves systematically support those unacceptable acts and that belief appears to be endemic to a country or society then it is acceptable to me that the burden of proof that someone is not likely to harm others and will act in a way that is acceptable to other societies lies on the members of that society.
    Last edited by PDLM; 20-10-2010 at 05:30 PM.
    gunsnroses likes this.

sorry about you guys loosing money, ask americans to give you more, (better ask them to give you gold, i won't be surprised, if the dollars disappears suddenly) they are printing money everyday, should be no problem to give you guys back 200 billion instead. a handsome profit for canadian loyalty, juz like the pakistani government reaping the benefits of their loyalty.

I am cool, but thanks for the advise. people who loose cool do not understand the culture of the local people and the immigration bureaucrats.

yes, i was kinda thinking, perhaps he might be into feathers. but that's ok, if he wants to enjoy himself some feather boa time with jiimbo. they are free to practice what they wish with their organs.
    Could you be any more infantile ?

Hopefully Shri will shut this one down, it won't get any better from here if Blimptoss keeps reacting to the WUMs.

None of this matters after a few beers.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15