Like Tree12Likes

Successful QMAS application - background info for QMAS applicants

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

so in order to apply, you have to submit a criminal record paperwork to them? what if there was an offense from 12 years ago?

-

Is this period of 7-8 months is same for the applicants who are trying their luck for the first time and who are physically not present in HK?

Yes, its same for all. I had applied in Nov 28, 2011. Its been 10 months now and still waiting for the dream QMAS Visa. The thing is we need to be very very patient but keep tickling your VISA Officer to make sure everthing is fine at their end. It also helps rapo building. Cheers.

tinakhan1 likes this.

Expected date for the application status from HK embassy

Hi Everyone,

I have received my QMAS result on 20th Nov,2012.
    When can I expect next level call/email from embassy.
    Do I have to call them and ask about my application status and also next step.
    My application status show as 'In Progress' on HK website.
    Please let me know till what time I need to wait and when can i expect result.

Thanks
    NDSD

Oh dear.

Hong Kong doesn't have any embassies.

By "QMAS result" I assume you mean the acknowledgement of your application.

Applications generally take 6-12 months before approval or rejection. Immigration will contact you when they have made a decision ("Approval in Principle or Rejection) or if they need more information.

All of this information is very readily available on this website and others, and shouldn't be hard for a "Quality" person to find!

Last edited by Gruntfuttock; 18-01-2013 at 09:28 PM.

HK QMAS 26th Selection Exercise

Can anyone please advise when QMAS 26th Selection Exercise is planned in 2013.

I had initiated my process last year October and now in the stage of Qualification assessment from HK QA.

Deadline for submission for QA report is 24th Feb 2013.

Thanks in advance !!

Quote Originally Posted by AIP:
    They wanted more information on "business scope and nature" of my employer. I just sent them the mission statement from the website - that seemed to do the trick. Strange question, because I work for a well known multi national. It seemed like a box ticking exercise.
    hey, dear AIP, sorry to interrupt you, i need some help from you..
    you mentioned that the officer also requires to provide business scope and nature, did you also receive a supplementary sheet, required you to write the employing company's turnover and tax paid, also also need supporting documents for your statement???

please kindly reply if you see my message, i really need that. thank you so much for your help.

best regards,
    emma

Hi Emma, I was only asked about the business scope and nature of my employing company. I wasn't asked about the turnover etc but wouldn't have found it difficult to answer as the info is publicly available.

Quote Originally Posted by Oommen:
    Can anyone please advise when QMAS 26th Selection Exercise is planned in 2013.

I had initiated my process last year October and now in the stage of Qualification assessment from HK QA.

Deadline for submission for QA report is 24th Feb 2013.

Thanks in advance !!

Hello Ooommwn,

I had seen ur post inquiring about the 26th selection intake. I want to know about your result either you have recived the AIP as now 27th selection exs also announced. Will you please share your experiance since start till now in detail, for the referances of others

Hello Guys,

For QMAS do we neew to visit HK for QMAS Interview? or how they will verify our original docs?