Like Tree1Likes

QMAS Next Selection Expected Date!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiantohk:
    Thanks and good luck to you as well!
    Have a nice trip good score 125 too much ... very good

Quote Originally Posted by canadiantohk:
    Thanks, Banking is my profession and my score was 125. I also have a National Award for one of my certifications from Canada and that might have helped as well.

Good luck
    I think the National Award you have there is of great help, plus banking and finance sector is also in great demand in HK.

That said, not everyone from the banking and finance sector is guaranteed to be selected. It has to be "quality migrant" afterall and your credentials are well above what they are looking for, congratulations!

hi
    anybody knows how many days the qmas process will take...

regards
    ns

hai
    this is ns
    i would like to apply for hong kong qmas visa
    can u give me the which address to we send the documents....

regards
    ns

All the information you need about applying for QMAS is here: The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region - Immigration Department

canadiantohk: congrats on the visa, i'm just wondering, if you go to check the status online, does it show approved? GovHK: Online Application Status Enquiry

my number wasn't on this selection, although numbers before and after mine were, so i'm wondering if mine just wasn't considered this time or if it was denied. not sure if the website would say, it just shows in progress. all of my paperwork was turned in this past November, although it has only been about 4.5 months since i initially applied.

Quote Originally Posted by booth:
    canadiantohk: congrats on the visa, i'm just wondering, if you go to check the status online, does it show approved? GovHK: Online Application Status Enquiry

my number wasn't on this selection, although numbers before and after mine were, so i'm wondering if mine just wasn't considered this time or if it was denied. not sure if the website would say, it just shows in progress. all of my paperwork was turned in this past November, although it has only been about 4.5 months since i initially applied.
    Online status still shows "In Progress". You might be selected for next round.

Good luck

Just checked mine and it says in progress too even though I was fully approved before Christmas!

thanks, crossing fingers

Quote Originally Posted by AIP:
    Just checked mine and it says in progress too even though I was fully approved before Christmas!
    lolxx may be they will turn it into complete , after completion of 7 years when u will get hk passport