Quote Originally Posted by zerozeroseven:
lolxx may be they will turn it into complete , after completion of 7 years when u will get hk passport
Eh? After 7 years you can apply for Permanent Residence, which is non-trivial, but you get it if you can prove you meet certain criteria. Getting a HK Passport is a much bigger issue and involves renouncing all your other nationalities. Very few people do it.