Like Tree1Likes

QMAS Next Selection Expected Date!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs up QMAS Next Selection Expected Date!

Hi All,

Did anyone contact recently with HK Immigration regarding next QMAS selection and it's expected date?

Cheers!

yeah they told me it's in mid march.They also told me to submit my additional supporting documents on 16th of March.I think they won't consider me this time

good luck to everybody.

Thanks for sharing. Are they going to post selection results in mid March or meeting in mid March and results at March end.

Good luck

most probably at the end of march .when u applied ?

The result from the 18th Selection exercise has just been published.

Check it out. It appears the result was from selection exercise in February 2011.

zerozeroseven: when did you apply?

I have applied 25 January and have up to now only received an acknowledgement of receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisvdb:
    zerozeroseven: when did you apply?

I have applied 25 January and have up to now only received an acknowledgement of receipt.

THNX@ STAR-ANISE for posting the link of 18th selection ..

@CHRISVDB i had applied in mid Dec-10, and they sent me acknowledgment letter in mid Jan and then asked for additional supporting documents in mid Feb.I submitted the additional doc's now waiting

Thanks for the info... is good to know what I can expect!

Good luck with your application.

Thanks for sharing. I applied early Nov and got approval in this selection. Looking forward to come to Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiantohk:
    Thanks for sharing. I applied early Nov and got approval in this selection. Looking forward to come to Hong Kong.
    Congratulations! Did they ask you to provide more info. prior to this?

I was asked to provide more info. by 9 Feb 2011. My hunch is that I wouldn't make it to this selection exercise anyway. Did anyone else who were asked to provide more info. by Feb 2011 made it to this round?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast