Additional questions asked by immigration after you submitted your work visa application

Closed Thread

Additional questions asked by immigration after you submitted your work visa application

Hi,

I am in progress of preparing for my visa application. I heard from various sources saying that it is VERY LIKELY that the immigration will request for additional information from you upon receiving your application. Could someone give me some idea on what "additional information" is needed so I can have them prepared? Thanks.

For us (a new company to HK) it was all about the company - they wanted huge amounts of additional details about who we were and what we did and asked for client lists and other stuff that we could not provide because it was confidential. Got there in the end but it took months. Others have different issues - a newly married person for example might be asked for more details about the relationship before they grant a dependant visa.

Just pm me the list of documents submitted, I can check and advise what was missed out, as I have been doing Employment Visa for my Company for last 5 years now, so sort of know what they want!