home return permit or china id

Closed Thread

home return permit or china id

i have a us passport and a hk id. can i get a china id so that i dont need a visa to go to china. also what is a home return permit. do i qualify for one to go to china

Does your HKID have "***" on it? If so then you can probably get an HRP, but you'd need to get a HK Passport first. If not then you need a visa.

china id

i have 3*** on my hk id. my friend says i could get a china id with a hk id from china travel agency. is that true. why do i need a hk passport to get a hrp if i have a us passport. how much does it cost and how do i apply for a hrp. can i get a hk passport . how much will this cost.

Have you ever heard of a thing called Google? All of this information is readily available - stop being so incredibly lazy!

there are various related threads about this, just conduct a search here.
    btw, I have spotted a HRP express lane, fully automatic, at Beijing airport.
    Was told it has been there since the Olympics.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by philiplau:
    my friend says i could get a china id with a hk id from china travel agency. is that true.
    He was taking the piss. Resident identity cards in China are for Chinese citizens who have reached the age of 16 and who reside in the PRC.