Quote Originally Posted by killahbad:
I haven't had an ROA and looking over those conditions, i'm sure i wont be able to get one.
Does anyone know what you need to qualify to get RTL and can you work with RTL then?
According to this you get RTL when you lost your ROA.

Right to land

If a person loses his ROA, he will automatically acquire the right to land in the HKSAR.

The right to land (RTL) in the HKSAR means :-

The Right .....
* to land in the HKSAR
* to be free from any condition of stay (including a limit of stay) in the HKSAR; and
* not to be removed from the HKSAR.