Like Tree7Likes

Another dependant visa query

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Am going to send the mistress into HSBC tomorrow to get statements.
    Please say that's a typo haha. Getting your mistress to help with your dependant visa would be impressive to say the least!

Application went in on Monday, lets see what happens. As soon as I get status I'm going to live by my dependant title and stop working. Missus is going to have support both me and mistress and maybe girlfriend, but I'm working on getting rid of girlfriend.

Checked my status for the application online and it says the application is "closed". Anyone know what that means?

I've called Immigration, they said they would call back.

Just want to update this thread.

So dependant visa application approved. As I was originally on a work visa and wanted to change my status my application went to the visa extension department, rather than the dependant visa department.

Basically got a one year dependant visa now.

A follow up question on this. Probably going to sound like a dumb question, but would like to double check.

So now I'm dependant, do I need to let my employer know if a change in visa status? I'm thinking the answer is yes.

Yes - you should let your employer know that they are no longer sponsoring your visa.

pin likes this.