6 month unlimited entry visa to China for U.S citizens

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by climber07:
    I've only applied for a single entry Chinese visa at CST offices. However, it seems cheaper to get the visa through the Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in HK(SAR). They also list multiple entry visa's available (it even looks like to Americans).... Has anyone tried getting a visa that way before? How long is the process, much different than CTS?

http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/zgqz/bgfwxx/default.htm
    I got a 3 year multiple visa from their for $1600 HKD, it took 3 days to get. The price is different for each country, the more hated the country is to China the more expensive it is, also the price keeps on changing (going up/down).

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    I got a 3 year multiple visa from their for $1600 HKD, it took 3 days to get. The price is different for each country, the more hated the country is to China the more expensive it is, also the price keeps on changing (going up/down).
    It has nothing to do with hate! It's all to do with the costs of visa's to Chinese citizens to visit those countries and then just reciprocation in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    It has nothing to do with hate! It's all to do with the costs of visa's to Chinese citizens to visit those countries and then just reciprocation in kind.
    I've read that as well. In fact there are about 10 countries whose citizens pay nothing to enter China in return for offering Chinese free visas.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    Which means HATE, the more you screw with communist CHINA the more they will screw back, Well thats how i think of it.

If my husband is a permanent residence and can get the 3 year visa, what about me as his dependent? Or do I have to get a different visa until my 7 years is up and then I too as a PR can get the same?

You also need a PR to apply.

Does Right to Land count or is it only for people who have the Right of Abode ? This three year visa can be pretty useful.

hm - i already have quite a few single/double entries, as well as an one-year multiple entry visa that expired recently (though all were applied in US).

would i still need to show them a business card when i go to CTS for a new 6-month multiple entry?

thanks =)

Chian multiple visa,

Dear, China multiple entry visa on US passport is not a problem as long as you have vistied china in the past and you are willing to pay the multiple entry visa fee.

just go directly to 7/Floor, of China Resources Building on 26 harbour road, wanchai and apply.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3