Like Tree18Likes

urgent please help. Need advise on overstayed vistor visa in hk for 12 days

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

You can send him a private message by clicking on his name and following the Private Message link.

Quote Originally Posted by dpictureq:
    This is wat actually happened
    1.went to the immigration
    2.extension of the visa was granted on the spot
    3.did the visa run on the same day
    4. Now I can stay in hk 4 another90 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    You can send him a private message by clicking on his name and following the Private Message link.

THX VVVV MUCH

TO ALL :

Sorry to ask, anyone know Dpictureq? He is disappear, I cant find him, please help !

When you say he disappeared do you mean no one (ie friends and family) knows where he is or do you mean you two broke up and now he's not returning your calls?

he finally stayed at HK. we were good. I am a girl who is staying in HK now. But he just disappear and no one can find him. thats y i am so scare and should try my best to contact him.

THANKS all of you

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Huang:
    he finally stayed at HK. we were good. I am a girl who is staying in HK now. But he just disappear and no one can find him. thats y i am so scare and should try my best to contact him.

THANKS all of you
    If *no one* can find him you should contact the police and the canadian consulate. You should also give a much more detailed description than you have given so far. There are lots of 'Michaels' in hk - what's his full name, age and ethnicity, where does he live/work, what does he look like etc etc?

Sorry... as i am not his wife so i have ask although i reported to the police, it is useless......
    I dont know what to do and just feel so scare, he never disappear like this before thats y i cant clam

Wen did u last c him

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Huang:
    Sorry... as i am not his wife so i have ask although i reported to the police, it is useless......
    I dont know what to do and just feel so scare, he never disappear like this before thats y i cant clam
    And what did the police say? Are they looking for him? Have you contacted the hospitals?

And why haven't you contacted the consulate yet?

Have you spoken to his children in hk? If you can't get information they will be able to because they are his family. Have they reported him missing aswell?

Have you/they spoken to his employers?

Do you have any details about him other than his first name and a 2 year old username? Do you actually know his full name, age, address, or job?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5