visa query

  1. #1

    Smile visa query

    I am moving to HK with my husbad and kids next month as my husband has a 2 year contract with a company in HK. Our visas have been sorted out but we will get our ID cards when we get there. I would like my mother to come and stay for a while, she has an Italian passport. How long can she stay in HK without a visa? If we apply for a visa for her can we do that whilst she is in HK? She is 76 and a widow and I would like her to be able to come and stay for as long as she likes. Any help on these points would be really helpful.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2003

    ITALY 90 Days

    Dependant: 60 years or older .. (for perm residents)

    You could appeal to the immd. If you generally prove that you can support them, you have a good chance of getting your parent in.

    Last edited by KnowItAll; 13-06-2007 at 06:24 PM.