Like Tree11Likes

overstay friend in HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Please send me a photo of your friend's wife, I can look after her as I am concerned about her will being.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    wats yuor fren's nam?
    his name:Tangam s/oMuniyapan
    pasport no:G7011930
    Sir m staying in Malaysia so hope u can help me out, u can see the attachment letter fm his wife
    tq for yr help

So your friend hasn't contact his wife for 2 years?! In this case, no need to send me her photo as there must be a reason. Thanks.

anyone think this smells like a version of the nigerian scams?

sir i hv got nothing to do wit nigerian scam..........its a case of the agents to make $ ........send the uneducated ppl fm India to HK promising the job n gud salary..........m requesting for help for his poor wife who is suffering back home

Whom he hasn't contacted for 2 years...?

Prisons in Hong Kong would have various forms of correspondence made available to inmates, albeit vetted by HK Correctional Services.

I can't see any reason why any inmate ( Indians included ) wouldn't be allowed to communicate to their family via HKCS pre vetted snail mail, e mail, a supervised phone call or visits from consulate staff, who would have been officially informed of the incarceration of one of their nationals.

So yes, I have to agree with Moving on this, this case definitely sounds a bit fishy..

Last edited by Skyhook; 31-07-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Consulate General of India: Hong Kong

email address: [email protected]
    Please send an email to Indian consulate, giving full details of the person:
    Passport No. date of issue, place of Issue. If you have a copy then attach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammu Usha:
    sir i hv got nothing to do wit nigerian scam..........its a case of the agents to make $ ........send the uneducated ppl fm India to HK promising the job n gud salary..........m requesting for help for his poor wife who is suffering back home

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer:
    email address: [email protected]
    Please send an email to Indian consulate, giving full details of the person:
    Passport No. date of issue, place of Issue. If you have a copy then attach it.
    I hv already send a mail to them but so far no reply fm them.In fact i hv called them personally but no help.anyway m still waiting mail fm them