Like Tree1Likes

6th time enter Hong Kong ( 1 year, 8 maanden

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

6th time enter Hong Kong ( 1 year, 8 maanden

Hello there,

Staying in Hong Kong for almost 6 months now, on tourist visum, mainly part is because my girlfriend, do anything wanne stay with her instead going back.

Did some parttime jobs On commision, and movieacting, but still nothing full time To hold on to.
    ( And of 20+ interviews nobody wanne sponsor me ,legal workpermit)

To point my question, need go To Macau reentry again, afraid even if show my flight ticket ( what already extend ) not let me in?

Also , so far I know now, options To get permit residence , To married, our start Own buisness, Or get legal work permit!, right?
    Are there any other visums
    ( To make it easyer to stay with my girlfriend ) ?

Or other tips for me how To stay in Hong Kong?

Let me know, Thanks !!!

Well I shall not suggest teaching English.

How about a university study course? That will allow you to stay (but not work).

Otherwise, your options are to marry the girlfriend and get a dependent visa, find a job and get a work visa (full time job that cannot be done by a local); an investment visa (do you have HKD10m to spare?) or QMAS (quality migrant scheme - but that requires English language skills).

Be careful!!!! PLDM the immigration bounty hunter is now looking for you. This is what he looks like now so if you see him run away ASAFP.

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Where did you get PDLM's photo from?

How many times is it aloud reentry in Hong Kong/ macau?

Any number, provided that you are just visiting. If the Immigration Officer suspects that you are in fact residing here not visiting then you could get refused entry, or given a very short period (maybe 14 days) to sort your stuff out then leave and not come back for 6 or 12 months.

I know people who have been given a formal warning on their first re-entry. But there are others who have somehow managed to avoid arousing suspicion despite having resided here illegally for several years.

Oke , gone tell y like this,
    staying hong kong for 6 months now.
    Planning flying back in the now couple days, but extend my ticket till december, this months have to go do reentry , for staying next 3 months here.
    Have my flight booking that i can show, but still litle bit , afraid that they dont let me in, other Side didnt heard anything last time, only the border Guy asked me for flight details, as soon wanne show them hè already stemped, was 0.00 clock night, thought mebe just tired just put stemp on it. So what do you think do have to be worries this month?

Whatever you do to stay in HK, don't teach English. I read your previous post twice and my eyes are going funny now.

You can always go to Shenzhen and get a girlfriend there if you are refused entry.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    You can always go to Shenzhen and get a girlfriend there if you are refused entry.
    And Dutchmen's English will be fine there too.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast