Mainland China Police Certificate for US Visa?

Closed Thread

Mainland China Police Certificate for US Visa?

Hello,

I use to live in Shenzhen with my wife. My wife is not a US or Chinese citizen. We have moved away from China last year and are now living in Japan. We want to return to the US, but now I need a mainland Chinese Police Certificate saying she did not commit crimes in China.

We called my wifes employer and they said they have gotten them before, but that we need to return to China to get it. Does anyone know a way to get these certificates with out having to come to China? The US embassy says they are easy to get by mail, but of course have no idea how to actually do it.

Thanks!

-Adam

Have heard of several others having this problem as well so you are not alone.

I believe people have approached the PRC embassy in your current location and/or the USA to assist. She will need to show them her visa/visas to China and then they will be able to approach the security office where they were issued from for the documentation you need.

Technically the previous employer should have no problem as they were the ones to have applied for the visa in first place.

[ my dear in chian all the jobs can be done easily if you have any link with any army officer,

the best way is that you ask some friends to find the link in army and then you dont have to do any procedure. if not, then find a middle man.

otherwise, find out the exact person who handle the case, then it would be easy for you to have job done.