Like Tree7Likes

Can anyone explain the difference between QAMS & HK PR?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ok, then go ahead, believe what they've told you... don't listen to the people who live here, who run their own companies, who do the hiring.... we know nothing of which we speak.

just don't come back saying, 'you were right' after 3 months when you don't get PR...

those of us who have earned our PR know nothing and we have reason to lie to you, unlike a recruiter, who ALWAYS has your best interest at heart.

MovingIn07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    ok, then go ahead, believe what they've told you... don't listen to the people who live here, who run their own companies, who do the hiring.... we know nothing of which we speak.

just don't come back saying, 'you were right' after 3 months when you don't get PR...

those of us who have earned our PR know nothing and we have reason to lie to you, unlike a recruiter, who ALWAYS has your best interest at heart.
    I might point out that the above post is an excellent example of sarcasm in English. Try googling it if you don't understand. I am, however, slightly concerned that the guy might have been talking about recruitment consultants and there being no jobs rather than visa consultants and PR. It was somewhat ambiguous in his post.
    Last edited by MovingIn07; 06-12-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I might point out that the above post is an excellent example of sarcasm in English. Try googling it if you don't understand. I am, however, slightly concerned that the guy might have been talking about recruitment consultants and there being no jobs rather than visa consultants and PR. It was somewhat ambiguous in his post.
    me, sarcastic? never! (i can't use it at home as it flies right over my dear hubby's head!)

after i posted, i thought maybe he was referring to the lack of available jobs, but it was unclear from his post, so i have no idea....

It was a great post anyway though

carang likes this.