[Q] - QMAS: Career or Academic Accomplishments/Future Plan

Closed Thread

[Q] - QMAS: Career or Academic Accomplishments/Future Plan

I have a question on the Career or Academic Accomplishments/Future Plan (section 9 of the application).

Under section 87.2 on the Guidance Notes, it stated:
    Information provided in this section should be supported by documentary proof, if any, such as a reference letter on a company letter headed paper, which is signed by an authorized person and with a company chop endorsed (with contact details), or a contract signed with client.

Here is my question: I work for a big public listed company and during my tenure, I have work for multiple positions. My previous managers were either left the company or got laid off. How am I suppose to provide the proof on my accomplishments/contributions to the company?

Is a general letter from the director of HR stating my position good enough and my tenure with the company?

Thank you.

I have never have an annual review returned to me.

I think I can get some colleagues to write some reference letters. Will these help?

As suggested by DeletedUser, general HR letter with company letterhead which accurately states your tenure, job descriptions and achievement should suffice.

Unless your colleague is in a higher position, I am afraid, letters from the colleagues of the same level are not that reliable. You can perhaps try the directors?

I need to dig up the job descriptions as my company employment verification letter only state my tenure and job titles.

Another thing, I no longer has any contact to the company I worked 5 years ago. Should I include it? I have fulfill the 5 years non-senior management on my current job.