Like Tree1Likes

Indian Expat - Need advise on work permit

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    ?
    My advise: don't ask :P

divesh,
    i think you should proceed for Marriage certi immiediately.. HK Imm. dept will not give you any exemption .. it is obvious. and take around 5-7 original copies of certi. register department will provide it against some fees. and these certies will help you for life time ...
    and i dont think it is very much tedious process to get marriege in our country.. you just take help of local advocate/ notery he will get it in a week.. cost will be around 1500 Rs. inclusive Tip too.
    and supporting documents required for certi are also simple.. managable..
    THODA SA JUGAD LAGA DO ....

Finally made the effort and got the certificate made and submitted early last week , whew !!

It was the last document that I needed to provide ( Passports, employment contract , edu qualifications , employment history ..et al being submitted beforehand ) .

Could somebody advise me , what is the waiting time of Visa /Work permit issuance .?

Indian Passport , working for a Swiss Company in HK , company covers housing and schooling for my kid .

Thanks for your opinion/feedback in advance

Usually between 4-12 weeks for the first time. It depends if the company has sponsored others - if they do it regularly, could be 4 weeks. If a new company and yours is the first time, more like 12.