I am preparing to submit my application for "Dependant Visa"". My spouse hold British passport n 3*** HKID and I am Malaysian citizen. We both currently living away due to work. Plan to get HK spouse-visa for me and moved back to HK.Just wanna ask someone who is experience to check if there is anything i had missed out.
1) Evidence of contact: telephone bills, emails, cards, msn chat sessions, hospital bill, air tickets, etc
2) Wedding photos, travel photos, family photos
3) Photocopy of our wedding certificate, wedding gown receipt & wedding ring receipt
4) My Spouse & my C.V & photocopies of our education certificates
5) My Spouse 3mths bank statement consist of approximately 2,000Pound savings
6) My Spouse latest UK tax return & my latest Malaysia tax return
7) Letter from his dad's consent allowing him to live in his hk home
8) Photocopy of my spouse's HKID-Card (3***)
1. Do I have to submit my passport as well ? If yes, just the latest one or all of them include the past cancelled passport?
2. Where should I submit it? Send it to HK Immigration or just to Malaysia china embassy?
3. I think it wouldnt be a problem if my spouse still living n working in UK while we apply? Once we got the visa we will be moving back to HK.
4. Regarding the house, do we need to submit the morgage / grant to proove or just the letter from his dad(owner) will do?