Like Tree8Likes

How long normally HK immigration for Dependent Spouse Visa?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My case officer acts like he is angry wid our inquiries.. dont evn asks for any additional documnts too. i dont know wat is going on!! hopeless..

my visa took 18 weeks so don't worry u will get visa soon
    if they don't ask for any documents then its good. don't call them u just check Online application status
    http://www.gov.hk/en/residents/immig...pstatusenq.htm
    good luck!!
    Luh Luh

Hi luh luh, Congrats about finally being approved.

Fantagal- I guess the best thing to do is wait and never contact that case officer again. I can't wait until you announce that you have been approved.

It's been four weeks since I gave my case office additional information that he requested. He then told me that I can call him to check the results and he also said it should take 2 to 3 weeks. When I called my case officer he was polite and said they are really busy with a lot of applications and will let me know by mail. I'm not sure but I feel when I contacted him, he used it as a penalty to further delay the visa approval even when he told me I could call. I know how people feel when checking the status on the immigration website only to be disappointed by seeing the status read "In Progress" every morning.

Congratulationa lu lu.. Great life ahead!! hope mine wil b approved soon too!! Happy fr u!! )

I wish tht day wud come soon.. i wake up in d morning wid hopes n check it online.. the status nevr changea.. in progress.. I bcome hopeless seeing tht.. i dont know wat shud i really do!! only waiting is in our hands now..difficult job to do!! i hate waiting (

Can we apply visit visa now at this stage?? pls help anyone!!

If you're waiting for a dependent visa, why would you apply for a visitors visa now?

Bcoz m tired of waiting for my dep visa.. its already been 18 weeks now..

I wouldn't doubt this would negatively affect the status of your dependant visa processing.

Keep being patient. There's not a thing you can do to rush them along.

hi

Glad to see this forum..me too its almost two months upon my application for spousal visa but still not yet come..huhuhu :'( and my days of stay here is almost over.. Please help an advice. Thanks