Like Tree8Likes

How long normally HK immigration for Dependent Spouse Visa?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ann14:
    Glad to see this forum..me too its almost two months upon my application for spousal visa but still not yet come..huhuhu :'( and my days of stay here is almost over.. Please help an advice. Thanks
    Basically, if you are the dependent of someone on a work visa, it should be nearly here. If you are the dependent of someone who has permenant residency, particularly if you are south asian and so are they, then you are in for a very long wait.

Thank you for replying Katherine. I am from Philippines and my husband is a hk people. Huhuhu really very worried :'(

zumpi123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ann14:
    Thank you for replying Katherine. I am from Philippines and my husband is a hk people. Huhuhu really very worried :'(
    There have been folks on here with similar situations who have waited up to a year. Six months is common.

Thumbs up spouse visa info

i have first applied for spouse visa in the first week of september 2016.meanwhile hongkong immigration asked me some more relevant documents .i provided them all in the first week of december 2016.
    Q:now,how long will it take to get visa?
    Q.2: plz tell me ,they do interview or not from sponsor or from spouse ?

zumpi123 likes this.

As for me, they asked me to provide photos of me and my wife after few weeks of applying. I provided them the details and I got the letter for visa in 2 weeks after that.

Quote Originally Posted by javi:
    i have first applied for spouse visa in the first week of september 2016.meanwhile hongkong immigration asked me some more relevant documents .i provided them all in the first week of december 2016.
    Q:now,how long will it take to get visa?
    Q.2: plz tell me ,they do interview or not from sponsor or from spouse ?
    You don't need to ask the same questions in multiple threads. Its just irritating.

you guys are lucky. we submitted our documents on dec 2017 and still haven't received my visa. my wife holds HKID and is working there since 2006. I think on the 3rd or the 4th week, they asked us to re-submit few documents, those documents which we had already submitted. I can't wait to see my dear wife and our would be baby.

I have a similar situation. They told us to re-submit few documents which I had already submitted. Did you get your visa? If yes when and how long did it take? Your answer would be really appreciated. Thank You.

My case is similar. So did you get your visa? I was wondering how long will it take?

My case is similar. So did you get your visa? I was wondering how long will it take?