Can anyone laydown info about General Procedures for the Dependent Visa Application

Closed Thread

Post Can anyone laydown info about General Procedures for the Dependent Visa Application

Can anyone laydown info about General Procedures for the Dependent Visa Application from head to toe. I mean step by step.From application submission till visa approval.

I have gone thru most of threads and its worth reading and be informative. This HK forum is awesome but the problem here raise is general steps.

*How many times does/do one has/have to go and see immigration officer?

*First time while submiting application than wait for a week or two or five or six ? what for?
    *do applicant has to wait for phone call or a letter from immigration department? for five or six week?
    *does that letter mention document to be produce? or just a formalities to come and interview?
    * When does interview take placed? is that a letter means interview invitation with the following document?
    *is that interview mean final approval of visa? And what if one pass interview?
    *Dependent sticker avail on the same day of approval?

Thank you in advance

>> *Dependent sticker avail on the same day of approval?

Yes.

The rest ... pretty much case by case depending on the application.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    >> *Dependent sticker avail on the same day of approval?

Yes.

The rest ... pretty much case by case depending on the application.
    Residential Peackeeper: thank U for you instant repy,Now I am confuse now here are my exact scenerio, atfirst she[my wife] submits my dependent visa application a month ago and a week ago she said to have receive a call/letter from immigration stating to bring all requested document within very coming week [date 8 oct 2007] I wonder what is this all about is this for approval or interview? If this for final approval how long does it take for visa grant? If this call for visa grant can she be avail visa on the same day? I really dont know so pls put some light, that is the reason I asked you the exact step by step process.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2007:
    Residential Peackeeper: thank U for you instant repy,Now I am confuse now here are my exact scenerio, atfirst she[my wife] submits my dependent visa application a month ago and a week ago she said to have receive a call/letter from immigration stating to bring all requested document within very coming week [date 8 oct 2007] I wonder what is this all about is this for approval or interview? If this for final approval how long does it take for visa grant? If this call for visa grant can she be avail visa on the same day? I really dont know so pls put some light, that is the reason I asked you the exact step by step process.

Thank you in advance.
    Anyone of registered member answer my questions .....plzzzzz plzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz

thanks in advanceeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee.[/QUOTE]

There is no way for any of us to give you the answer you are looking for. Immigration will grant or deny the application when they are ready to. You have no option but to keep responding to their requests for more information until they decide what to do. It might take one more visit or it might take ten, depending on your individual circumstances.

However, if all they have asked for is the originals of things which they already have copies of then the process is likely to be shorter. If they have asked for more documents which you didn't submit last time round then the process is likely to be longer.