Shenzhen Visa - US Passport

Closed Thread

Shenzhen Visa - US Passport

Hi - is it still valid information that US passport-holders cannot get a PRC visa at the Shenzhen border?

Thanks!

Fiona

No "Shenzhen visas" for US passport holders (I think there is a more formal name to describe what we all call a Shenzhen visa, fwiw). Also note that no Shenzhen visas for any nationality at Lok Ma Chau, only at Lo Wu if you are taking MTR. Not sure about bus crossing points.

please dont go to China Travel Service [CTS] for china visa.....they quoted 2750HKD for 3 years mutiple entry visa for "rush service" [2 business day], for Indian passport. I applied thru another travel agent they charged 1300HKD for the same service..

Thanks penguinsix, I thought that was the case Hubby will have to stay home this time!

Yes, ghkg, there can be some really sizeable 'hidden' costs sometimes to processing visas!

CTS acts slow and expensive, and they don't even do delivery for me last time, have to go there to pick the passport by myself.

A friend works at Accolade Consultant (成立公司 - $2,988 (全包),公司成立,å… å¸è¨»å†Œ,公司秘書 - 卓遠), they handles a lot of China visa, they only charge $200 - $300 for handling fee on top of the actual visa fee. I think it's quite good, they even deliver the visa to my office.