Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By goodluckatweb

relocating again to HK after 4 month break

  1. #1

    relocating again to HK after 4 month break

    Hi ,

    i was in HK for two years and my visa expires on Nov 2013 .

    i resigned from my company and did full and final settlement for taxation en all and came back to india .

    recently i got one great lucrative offer and would like to go back to HK after 5 month gap.

    May i go to HK without applying for any visa and do the sponsership changes there in HK

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Yes you may. But you cannot start working for the new employer until the transfer of sponsorship has been granted by Immigration.

  3. #3

    Thanks for the quick reply . this is my first experience in any kind of social forums and am really happy to have such a quick response. thanks again

    bookblogger likes this.