Like Tree236Likes

Dependant visa taking too long time

Closed Thread
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 54 ... LastLast

You need to chill, that's what you should do

HK_Katherine likes this.

I got my dependent visa for my filipina wife approved within 2 months. They asked a lot of stupid questions and information, tell the story of how you met, can you show us an account with more money. Anyway I told them off on some of the requirements and still got the visa approved. The thing is it was done and paid by my company who use a lawyer company to do this, even with their help it was still tricky. So be patient.

thanks will update you guys

Depending visa

Does Anyone know what is consent letter? I got letter of immigration and they are asking some more document including

The attached ''consent letter'' to facilitate our record check with social welfare department, to be completed by sponser.

Quote Originally Posted by Nepalese:
    Does Anyone know what is consent letter? I got letter of immigration and they are asking some more document including

The attached ''consent letter'' to facilitate our record check with social welfare department, to be completed by sponser.
    The immd is asking your consent/permission to check if you are receiving any social welfare benefits from social welfare department. You can give your consent by signing the form or not give consent.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    The immd is asking your consent/permission to check if you are receiving any social welfare benefits from social welfare department. You can give your consent by signing the form or not give consent.
    Thnk you

Talking help me out guys

Does anybody knows how to write no remittance letter .Immd asking if no remittance explain why? Coz i have never send any remittance to my husband as he has his own job which is sufficient for him and his family.

@Paradise6

just write a simple letter declaring that you do not need and will not send any money to your husband as he is self sufficient and does not require money. It's just immigration being pen pushers, they need you to write everything down, even if it's not the truth.

Paradise6 likes this.

They ask me to fill up some forms. Could you please help me there is 2 questions.
    1. My reasons coming to hongkong special administrative Region?
    2. My future plan in the hongkong special administrative Region?
    What should i write in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradise6:
    They ask me to fill up some forms. Could you please help me there is 2 questions.
    1. My reasons coming to hongkong special administrative Region?
    2. My future plan in the hongkong special administrative Region?
    What should i write in this.

For 1. you should write your reasons for coming to HK.

For 2. you should write what you plan to do here.
    Fiona in HKG and ajohnso2 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 54 ... LastLast