Like Tree236Likes

Dependant visa taking too long time

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by javi:
    Hi Fiance15
    where r u from? What country u belong to?
    hello Javi, I'm from Philippines
    now, I experience how was the feeling of waiting... i just wanna be with my husband in hk soon i hate LDR...

Quote Originally Posted by javi:
    I think ,this is the acknowledgement time.. they have given u maximum time of 2 Weeks.
    But ur time will start when u submit all proper documents.
    (if they dont ask u more document to submit within 2 weeks ,it means u r in process.)
    thank you for your response.. hoping for the best.. we just wonder what documents are they still going to require us...

Quote Originally Posted by wynsyl:
    I guess the reason why ours took just 5 weeks and 1 day is because we submitted like a bunch of documents along with our application and there is an explanation letter in each document. Not to mention that they also saw in the records that i visited hk multiple times. And most important as others say if the relationship is genuine believe me they can do a horrible research about it. So be mindful. And I also extended my visa to prove to them that I'm eager to be with my wife. I guess its how you present your documents. Best of luck!
    You're so lucky...

so sad it's been 2 weeks and the immigration did not yet send us the letter that they acknowledge our application

Quote Originally Posted by Fiance15:
    so sad it's been 2 weeks and the immigration did not yet send us the letter that they acknowledge our application
    Where is your Husband from, is he permanent resident or on work visa??

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Where is your Husband from, is he permanent resident or on work visa??
    he's from phil and have a permanent resident visa in HK...

hello... i just wanna ask if everyone here received the acknowledgement letter of application? or there are some who did not receive that letter like us?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiance15:
    hello... i just wanna ask if everyone here received the acknowledgement letter of application? or there are some who did not receive that letter like us?
    Everybody will receive an acknowledgement. Give a bit more time. Not everything goes by a fixed time pattern. You should receive it anytime soon.

Hi everyone. I just have a question, what if the sponsor doesnt have work because she is taking care of baby and the applicant for dependant is the one working and currently have working visa here in hk and the one paying everything including flat and has a good income. What kind of approach do they need to do? Because he wanted to be dependant. They have a baby and her wife is a permanent resident. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by wynsyl:
    Hi everyone. I just have a question, what if the sponsor doesnt have work because she is taking care of baby and the applicant for dependant is the one working and currently have working visa here in hk and the one paying everything including flat and has a good income. What kind of approach do they need to do? Because he wanted to be dependant. They have a baby and her wife is a permanent resident. Thank you in advance.
    Why does he want a dependent visa? The only advantage is the ability to take on a second job. The sponsor is the one that has to provide proof they can support the applicant - the applicant's job is ignored. So if you want to do this, you will need to build up some savings (at least around 200,000HKD I would say) and then transfer this into your wife's name. You may need to wait some time too because they check for recent transfers. Is it really worth it?

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast