Hongkong QMAS scheme

Closed Thread

Hongkong QMAS scheme

Dear friend,

I need some details about QMAS programme. Actually 8 month back i had applied QMAS hongkong, i have submitted all documents and also QMAS report, meanwhile last 4 month i have't get any message from Immigration department, so i just wrote a mail to immigration department one week back, today i got a mail from them that they required Updated proof of PERSONAL net worth, documents( Paragraph 18 QMAS Guide) my question is what kind of document should submit, If anyone knows about this stage please guide me . and also whether this is final stage or still more . Kindly reply anyone.
    Regards
    bals

NET WORTH

Proof of Bank accounts/ deposits, property, shares, etc. List of all your assets with proofs that they are in your name

QUOTE=bals55;2152058]Dear friend,

I need some details about QMAS programme. Actually 8 month back i had applied QMAS hongkong, i have submitted all documents and also QMAS report, meanwhile last 4 month i have't get any message from Immigration department, so i just wrote a mail to immigration department one week back, today i got a mail from them that they required Updated proof of PERSONAL net worth, documents( Paragraph 18 QMAS Guide) my question is what kind of document should submit, If anyone knows about this stage please guide me . and also whether this is final stage or still more . Kindly reply anyone.
    Regards
    bals[/QUOTE]

What sort of assets did you show, and how did you document them? Also, how much?

Dear Friend,

Even I applied 8 months back, they asked me for my qualifications assessment and further documentation for my company which I worked, I submitted them respectfully. I called them last week after my ref # not appearing in any of the selection list, they told me that I need to wait till next selection exercise unless I receive any letter of refusal from them. I verified with them if they need anything else as document and they said no. But they never asked me any updated proof of Personal Net Worth. It's strange to get you that mail asking for updated net worth.

Also, if you are applying for QMAS, there is no word called last stage in their dictionary. You need to be very very very patient patient patient....This visa is only for those who can wait patiently.

Good Luck

Last edited by glenn4u; 29-09-2012 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    What sort of assets did you show, and how did you document them? Also, how much?
    Initial processing time they asked me bank balance 12laks(INR), so that time i showed deposit 12laks, proof of deposit copy should attested by bank manager, the we should sent to immigration department for verification. But now again they saking personal net worth .

Quote Originally Posted by bals55:
    Initial processing time they asked me bank balance 12laks(INR), so that time i showed deposit 12laks, proof of deposit copy should attested by bank manager, the we should sent to immigration department for verification. But now again they saking personal net worth .
    For anyone following along at home, "12laks" is 1.2million Rupees = about HK$175k, which I'd say is somewhere around the minimum...

The next question is, who is the "they" who "asked you bank balance"? Did you just deposit the money for the QMAS application, or did you already have it sitting in the bank? If it come from somewhere else, where?

I would expect ImmD to be slightly suspicious if you just happened to deposit something like the minimum acceptable result just in time to apply. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for more historical proof, say.

You'll need to show that you still hold the funds and have held them continuously since your application.

If you have other assets you need to provide proof of those too.