Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hullexile

British consulate prefers snail mail

Closed Thread

British consulate prefers snail mail

The city's British consulate-general will accept passport applications only by post and couriers from March 1. It advised applicants to use registered post. Applications should be sent to the Regional Passport Processing Centre, 5th Floor, 1 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong.

Don't worry Cameron says everything is fine and they keep saying the cuts to the public sector are efficiency savings and won't affect services. Like hell they won't.

dear giant likes this.

It looks like Cameron found a solution though
    http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-2013010855313

In Australia you go to the post office to get UK passports.. only certain ones do it but yeah, it's over the counter but they essentially check your stuff and then post it off. Passport/photo is about.. $2375 HKD

Original Post Deleted
    It's both! Just got my car tax reminder through, gone up from 350 to 500 quid. There goes my annual wage rise (:

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

You back in Blighty, Hull?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    You back in Blighty, Hull?
    Yes. Haven't you missed me? On here now because I am supposed to be marking. All the marking is done online now with audio feedback. Victor Meldrew would have a field day. You have to be careful what you say though because they have a permanent record and you might get sued if you said what you really thought.