Like Tree217Likes

Application for naturalization as a Chinese national

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oru:
    I think you have a stronger case than me to get the application approved (None of my family are HK passport holders), so I suggest to wait longer.

Did they tell you also that the waiting time is up to 15 months?

Hey Dear..Naa they didn't tell me... .. I think your JOB status is very good in Hong Kong that why your application process was very fast.. because someone told me if Job status good in Hong Kong then process much faster than expectation I don't know its true or not

Entry-Exit Permit Extension

I got my HK passport two weeks back and applied my HRP today. Was told it will take 6 months. I must go to Mainland next month so I will apply the entry exit permit.

Now due to quarantine and epidemic is it possible to extend the entry-exit permit on Mainland? Or I must return back to HK before its expiry.

Quote Originally Posted by vik39:
    I got my HK passport two weeks back and applied my HRP today. Was told it will take 6 months. I must go to Mainland next month so I will apply the entry exit permit.

Now due to quarantine and epidemic is it possible to extend the entry-exit permit on Mainland? Or I must return back to HK before its expiry.
    Hi.. just want to know about the whole processing timing.

It took well over six months from the day I applied to the day I got my HRP. The lady at CT'S said if there were problems then I'd hear within two months. After that its all good but you still have wait another five months or so.

Remember to get the recommended statement of particulars from HK immigration otherwise they're likely to send it back and ask for more info.

Khan_HK likes this.

Hello Friends,
    After 22 months waiting for application of naturalization for my wife and two kids...I only received confirmation reply for my elder one yesterday..

I am wonder why they only sent one ? How about rest three ...is it normal or how it works?

Regards
    Manohar

Quote Originally Posted by Manohar:
    Hello Friends,
    After 22 months waiting for application of naturalization for my wife and two kids...I only received confirmation reply for my elder one yesterday..

I am wonder why they only sent one ? How about rest three ...is it normal or how it works?

Regards
    Manohar
    Give it a day or two or three and then call them. I suspect it might just be a random delay.

Hello friends

If chinese naturalization is refused then can we reply it again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Manohar:
    Hello friends

If chinese naturalization is refused then can we reply it again ?
    Was it refused?

It says application not successful.

@MXZ You got your HRP in 6 months?

I applied my HRP in Oct 2020 but haven't heard anything yet from CTS.

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 38 ... LastLast