Like Tree217Likes

Application for naturalization as a Chinese national

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

@PLamHK, thanks for the reply.

Hello, anyone has applied for naturalization as a Chinese national recently?

I've heard rumours from 2 different people that they might stop allowing foreigners to do this whole process in the near future. I doubt it's true, but has anyone here heard anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    I've heard rumours from 2 different people that they might stop allowing foreigners to do this whole process in the near future. I doubt it's true, but has anyone here heard anything?
    What whole process to stop? Even in Mainland naturalization is possible, but has more specifically written criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by GotIt:
    What whole process to stop? Even in Mainland naturalization is possible, but has more specifically written criteria.
    Becoming Chinese citizens. I'm sure it's BS and just some people heard wrong and now spreading lies, but you never know I guess. Not my area of knowledge, but I am considering doing it. Just not sure if what the uncertain future holds for HK and its passport.
    Bartholomeuw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    Just not sure if what the uncertain future holds for HK and its passport.
    If the HKSAR passport is more powerful than the one you are holding, go for it ASAFP. dont worry about the future, just go naturalize 1st.
    Crankshaft and shri like this.

Most countries allow you to revert to your birth nationality if you change your mind. Certainly India and the UK.

Ridiculous....maybe you should stop listening to gossip and look at the stats..?

What nonsense......

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeuw:
    Ridiculous....maybe you should stop listening to gossip and look at the stats..?
    Guess this is aimed at me but not sure why as I said in both my posts I believe it’s BS.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast