Like Tree202Likes

Application for naturalization as a Chinese national

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John_88:
    All that I now need to do is relinquish my current EU country nationality.
    Just curious, how you do that? You need an official document from the consulate in question?

@shri My application was very straightforward, I provided as much docs upfront when I applied, they did not ask me for any further info. I suspect that the statement you report covers all documents including the ones the IMD request from other authorities to confirm authenticity/suitability of the applicant.
    @flameproof the process of renouncing your current nationality/citizenship depends entirely on your county's own procedures.

shri likes this.

Non-Chinese : HKSAR PASSPORT & Home return Permit

I recently applied for naturalization as a chinese National. I applied in person and were given an interview right there while immigration officer checked the ( pile of ) documents I submitted with the application form.

I was told processing time might take 12-15 months ; I'm wondering is there anyone who recently applied or finalized their application who could Write about their experience?

The biggie for me is the HRP ; for overseas born I hear China PSB really take their time ( 7-8 months?). I do business in China and go to SZ almost everyday. Is there Any non chinese who applied recently for hrp?

Last edited by Fei88; 13-03-2019 at 01:11 AM. Reason: I couldn't delete this post as ai now haveba duplicate!

Hi everyone,

I just submitted my application 2 weeks ago in person.

They told me current wait time is about 15 months now. Anyone recently got confirmation from immigration and how long did it take?

Another question ; after getting hksar passport, how long do you have to wait for Home return Permit?

@Fei88 gulp 18 month!!!! They need to hire more staff.

Your next pain point will be your Home Return Permit, for HK born applicants its two or three weeks first time apply but for Naturalised Chinese it is 6 months to 12 months. I have been waiting around 4 months and nada.

Good luck I hope it goes smoothly

[QUOTE=

Your next pain point will be your Home Return Permit, for HK born applicants its two or three weeks first time apply but for Naturalised Chinese it is 6 months to 12 months. I have been waiting around 4 months and nada. [/QUOTE]

Oh gosh, How do you goto China if you have to?

how long did it take for you to finalize your naturalization with HK IMMD?

Multiple MPF Accounts & Chinese Citizenship Application

Hey guys,

That reminds me of the MPF requirement for my Chinese citizenship application. I have already created an account on MPFA but all I can see is the list of my accounts. So, I have 3 MPF accounts but where can I get the details of those accounts? and see the contribution in these accounts. Do I have to access that information from the individual accounts? I don't have any login details.

Thanks a lot, so this MPFA report don't actually provide me with anything, not even my registration number.

Can you please advise if I need to provide individual account contribution to each party as well to HK IMMD as well?

or they just need to know if I have valid accounts.

Original Post Deleted

Last 3 months statements should be good enough to start.

Who are you currently with?

IF you're with BCT, the account can be created online - quite easy if I recall.

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast