Wondering about what visa a chinese national residing in France can get to enter HKG? I know my wife gets a one week stamp everytime she shows up in a HK immigration checkpoint but what if she applied for a longer stay at the chinese embassy in Paris?

My company could arrange a business visa or what kind of longer stays tourist visas are available?