Like Tree3Likes

Q: Documents needed for dependent visa - Spouse

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:

I would suggest doing everything in person at Immigration Tower, not mailing it in. And for any follow ups requested then definitely go there, preferably together.
    What's the reason for this? We mailed in initially and then faxed when they asked for further info. Everything was approved pretty quickly.

And yes, I'm in the white westerner bracket. Also I was changing status from an earlier employment visa so I'm sure that helped.
    Last edited by justjoe86; 17-04-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Just in terms of building their confidence that it's a genuine relationship - I guess it only applies to people with backgrounds that makes them naturally suspicious (brown, poor, women previously holding prostitute visas, etc).

Prostitute visa?

They're officially called "entertainer" visas, but it's what immigration gives to all the girls working in the brothels in Wanchai.

Hmmm we did have wedding photos including 3 generations of both of our families, all hammered

Once they saw that I'm sure it was a formality!

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    They're officially called "entertainer" visas, but it's what immigration gives to all the girls working in the brothels in Wanchai.
    Do the clubs have to show that they can't find any locals with the right skills?

Not that I'm aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by usehername:
    Do the clubs have to show that they can't find any locals with the right skills?
    Elaborate on 'skills'

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Elaborate on 'skills'
    Good customer service?

I'd have thought for the entertainment visa it was more attributes than skills ... although I guess both are important!

There are definitely some attributes local girls seem to lack!