application form

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

application form

Hi,

i wana ask one question from immigration officer, i had send application form documents for Visa apply to hondkong embassy today. purpose of my visit is to attend the conference but i forget to attach the invitation letter with aplication letter and other documents. what would i need to do now?

Maybe go to immigration and take the forms with you?

The op clearly isn't in HK or even close to a Chinese Embassy!

you didnt get my question. i had post the all visa documents to HK embassy, but i forgot to send the Conference invitation letter. what would i do now?
    do i send again the invitation letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmi:
    you didnt get my question. i had post the all visa documents to HK embassy, but i forgot to send the Conference invitation letter. what would i do now?
    do i send again the invitation letter?
    Did you post the application to the Chinese embassy in your country? Is there any acknowledgment for the receipt of your appln from the emabssy?you can post ur invitation letter or fax it or call them to ask about it!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app

yes i post the document to HK embassy. no recipt till recived from emabssy.its mean that i need to post. would it work?

Try sending a copy of the invitation letter advising HK Immigration in a covering letter that you failed to send this with your application. Most importantly, If you have already received an acknowledgment from HK immigration you would have received a case reference number indicate that reference when you send a copy of the invitation letter

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmi:
    yes i post the document to HK embassy. no recipt till recived from emabssy.its mean that i need to post. would it work?
    HK cannot have its own embassies, but China does. If you have applied to the Chinese embassy in your country, try sending the invitation letter by speedpost along with a letter explaining the situation and all your personal details...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app

Fax or email a copy and in the meantime post it. Clearly reference the case to which it applies (ref no. if you have it, name and passport no. if you don't).

ok thnx...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast