My Visa Problem - Can someone give me some advice?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You would think it that simple but it expired in january, my company was supposed to renew it, but since the date passed the whole process had to be redone. hospital visits, tests, paperwork in 2 different buildings around shenzhen. They then told us to come in to the PSB and give them my visa to be processed, but when our Hr person and secretary went in on 6 different occasions they were turned away and told to wait at our company. I had to go to Hong Kong twice to get a L visa in the meantime.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mLink:
    You would think it that simple but it expired in january, my company was supposed to renew it, but since the date passed the whole process had to be redone. hospital visits, tests, paperwork in 2 different buildings around shenzhen. They then told us to come in to the PSB and give them my visa to be processed, but when our Hr person and secretary went in on 6 different occasions they were turned away and told to wait at our company. I had to go to Hong Kong twice to get a L visa in the meantime.
    it seems like you and your group are doing the right thing, its the cops that are lagging...

im so glad i aint communist'ed minded person....