My company currently has a registered Representative Office in Hong Kong. They wish to move me from China to Hong Kong.

The company that established our Rep Office suggested that I get my employment visa through Emigra Asia Limited.

Emigra (Emigra Home) will charge HK$16,000 for 1 employment visa. Can this process be done on my own with the Hong Kong Immigration department? Can anyone recommend a service that can do this cheaper?

Many thanks!