Like Tree12Likes

Questions about QMAS visa

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mehak Rashid:
    How much time they give me to shift from my country to hong kong after getting visa.?
    I don't think you need to be worrying about that just yet.
    kimwy66 and usehername like this.

hello every one,,...

As i have applied for QMAS.. recently I have sent my original documents then I just want to know that
    1. Now what they ask me to bring in interview?
    2. How much time they give me to shift from my country to hong kong after getting visa.?
    Your chances of getting a QMAS visa are very low and it takes months. Did you pay an agent?

hi!

any one please tell me that what is the last stage of confirmation of your application? I mean by which you an understand that now they don't need any document and they will send you the vis?

You don't just get the visa because you have managed to complete the application.

Now you wait for your application to go before the committee that decides if you are a quality migrant. They only meet 4 times a year, and they only select 100 - 300 candidates each time to get a visa. You can see the results here: http://www.immd.gov.hk/en/services/h...n/results.html

If your number comes up you have won the lottery that is QMAS. But please don't wait for this to happen, because the chances are very small that the committee will select you to receive a visa.

Mehak Rashid likes this.

reason

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    You don't just get the visa because you have managed to complete the application.

Now you wait for your application to go before the committee that decides if you are a quality migrant. They only meet 4 times a year, and they only select 100 - 300 candidates each time to get a visa. You can see the results here: http://www.immd.gov.hk/en/services/h...n/results.html

If your number comes up you have won the lottery that is QMAS. But please don't wait for this to happen, because the chances are very small that the committee will select you to receive a visa.
    Will you please tell me what is the reason that you are saying chances are small?
    because I have sent my originals also... and also the form to HKCAAVQ...

why chances are low?

Will you please tell me what is the reason that you are saying chances are small?
    because I have sent my originals also... and also the form to HKCAAVQ...
    Because the results show only a very very small percentage are approved
    Mehak Rashid likes this.

originals

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Because the results show only a very very small percentage are approved
    I have already sent my originals 2 times...

What is the last step of application?

I have already sent my originals 2 times...
    That does not change the fact you have to be exceptional to be approved