Like Tree25Likes

Enquiry About Unconditional Stay

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Weird

I submitted my application direct and only provided marriage certificate, Her passport photocopy and proof of address and bank statements.

All that was enough and it was approved in 3 weeks.

They charged you $6000!!
    I would of done it for $1000! Lol

chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Weird

I submitted my application direct and only provided marriage certificate, Her passport photocopy and proof of address and bank statements.

All that was enough and it was approved in 3 weeks.

They charged you $6000!!
    I would of done it for $1000! Lol
    jimbo Seriously then I am cursing myself for not putting this up before replying, I wouldnt even mind giving you $2000 lol.. The only reason I hire him is because i screw up visa process everytime I apply for her. Last time I did a toursit visa and got rejected however she came on arrival visa. The last time she came the Immd from airport called me and asked me will I marry her and apply her dependent and I said yes I will. Will they have a record of her visiting me for past seven years and will this make my case stronger?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

What passport does she have?

Kevin

Yes it will, It'll prove your case is more genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    What passport does she have?
    Yea it depends on the passport as well and I have been closely following this forum where dependent visa takes too long to be processed coz of the southeast asian passport. Let got get into that makes me go nuts. Anyways hope it does not take long as I have a decent job with a good salary.. Thanks for checking though, appreciate it..

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Kevin

Yes it will, It'll prove your case is more genuine.
    True that, and I did a Court Marriage at the City Hall and also a big reception with all My Office people.. Well I have been in a relationship for 7 years and I got like tons of photoes together lol.. This time I am not gonna check the status every morning and just let it roll... But yea everytime she visited me I have letters sent to immd that she is my Fience and we will marry eventually.. Finger crossed its been a long wait..

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    "I wanted to provide them but he said there is no need and they will tell me what to provide later. "

Wow! Usually it's "provide everything you can with the application". Every time ImmD asks for more information, it can add another 4-6 weeks to the approval time.

Where did you find this "consultant"?

Very true.. This was my point but I just blindly believe him coz he got my PR done and also my sisters Dependent visa along with mine years back. Now the immd will ask for documents and then another 4 weeks looks like Valentines day gonna be lonely lol.. Lets hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin10:
    Very true.. This was my point but I just blindly believe him coz he got my PR done and also my sisters Dependent visa along with mine years back. Now the immd will ask for documents and then another 4 weeks looks like Valentines day gonna be lonely lol.. Lets hope for the best.������
    this consultant of yours is really milking you as much as possible, all those PR / Dependant visa stuff you could easily do it yourself, anyways the past is the past just dont use him anymore after this.

you submitted your Wife's dependent visa application on 1st week of Jan so if nothing else fails you should get it by early Feb, if they ask for more doc then u r looking at another 4-6 weeks just like Claire said.

You should have provided as much info/documents/supporting as possible and your wife's dependent visa would have been approved quite quickly since u have a good salary and only 15K cc debt which you're clearing.

Best of luck to you both.
    Claire ex-ax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    this consultant of yours is really milking you as much as possible, all those PR / Dependant visa stuff you could easily do it yourself, anyways the past is the past just dont use him anymore after this.

you submitted your Wife's dependent visa application on 1st week of Jan so if nothing else fails you should get it by early Feb, if they ask for more doc then u r looking at another 4-6 weeks just like Claire said.

You should have provided as much info/documents/supporting as possible and your wife's dependent visa would have been approved quite quickly since u have a good salary and only 15K cc debt which you're clearing.

Best of luck to you both.
    Tnx for the reply.. True not gonna use again. I made this longer now .. I had a good job and goid salary should have just applied myself and save 6000$. The only work he did is fill up form and go give immd and submit formd but I could go as my office is just next door to immd. As you said past is past and we learn by our mistakes. I just hope i get my wife's visa soon... Cheers...
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Finally the Wait is Over....Phewww

7 years of wait is finally over. After my wife's tourist visa getting rejected and work visa, I finally made it. The Dependent visa was just approved this morning just in about 1 week of submitting the additional documents. That was fast coz I was expecting a long wait for at least a month or two. May be the Job and the salary and the long relationship. May be the documents, job and title really matters. Cheers guys will be active here for any kind of suggestions.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4