Visa for nurse exam in HK

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2013

    Question Visa for nurse exam in HK

    Hi there,

    I am Australian nurse, I read the registration details on Hong Kong Nursing Council Website. The only thing I want to ask, could I apply visa for the nurse license exam in Hong Kong, cause I'm planning to back to HK later, anyone have the same experience?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    I don't see why you would need a visa just to take the exam. Can't you just enter on a tourist visa, take the exam and then leave?
    Once you have a job, you can apply for a working visa, sponsored by your employer