dependent visa for husband

Closed Thread

Unhappy dependent visa for husband

i have waiting my husband visa for almost 10 weeks now;does it affect our nationality ?where filipinos

On other threads you will see it can take months and yes being Filipino will not help ate

Yup sad but true Philipino , nepalino, n the S-Eastern nations , unless u have pile of cash

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    On other threads you will see it can take months and yes being Filipino will not help ate
    Are we.the same situation?:'(

Quote Originally Posted by sagarhang:
    Yup sad but true Philipino , nepalino, n the S-Eastern nations , unless u have pile of cash
    No.cash..any idea how much the income and show.money?

Quote Originally Posted by nene_creen:
    Are we.the same situation?:'(
    No, getting my wife into HK took 3 months but she was a special case. Getting her into the UK took a year!

Hull, is that significantly longer than normal do you know? I'm wondering how much in advance I should start the process for my wife who's from HK.

Well..I m a HK PR too.. Starting from the date of submitting the doc for my hubby to IMD till now, its almost 9 months already, I havent get the visa for him yet. Good income is the most important factor ( I guess), second is the nationality is the applicant...I made this conclusion based on my hubby's fd exp..To IMD, they dun ve normal time..(This was told by the case officer in SEP)..What u can do is just wait and doing nothing.

Sad but true..Piles of cash is the most important factor..