SHEZHEN VISA AT BORDER

Closed Thread

SHEZHEN VISA AT BORDER

Just wondering with a hK id if i can get a visa to Shenzhen(just for shopping for 1 day) at the border like you use to......

I know they have changed multiple visa but what about the ones for shenzhen?

Please reply asap

has nothing to do with holding HKID card it does have to do with what passport you are traveling on.

Yes if you're not american, 150hk though it may be more for UK passport holder

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:
    Yes if you're not american, 150hk though it may be more for UK passport holder
    Yes its a lot lot more!

$450 to be precise!

Although it does depend on the passport you hold. Only HKID holders will get a visa at the Lo Wu boarder. Everyone else has to get a China visa in their country of abode.

I went up last week and they will not give you a visa application without seeing your HKID first.

how about if you're american? can you get a visa in HK that will get you to shenzhen for a day of shopping if you don't have flight/hotel reservations? I don't mind applying for a single-entry instead of the special shenzhen item, but I just wanted to know if it was possible...