Like Tree4Likes

Application for permanent residency

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hi there, I applied earlier because I wanted to get my PR earlier. Simple as that! I didn't have to give special reasons or anything.

But no I did not get the actual permanent ID earlier than seven years. They just started processing it before the seven years were up.

im an egyptian andim staying in the phils. right now holding a temporary resident visa because i was married to a filipina. i would like to know how can we get permanent visa if ever we want to migrate to hongkong? whats the requirements? thanks

Hi everyone, I eventually applied a bit early for PR, actually on May 6th 2011. Immigration responded right away that it was under process and on July 4th, I was called in to show documents etc. Then I was told to apply for the PR card which I did and yesterday and went for the new photo etc. I will collect the PR card on or after July 25th. Not sure if this helps anyone else. Thanks and regards to all. J.

SalseroHK likes this.

Btw. I tried to apply two month earlier than my official seven year date. They sent me a letter in three days saying they received the application. One week later I get a letter saying that I haven't been here for seven years and please reapply later.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3