getting a visa to go back to shenzhen

Closed Thread

getting a visa to go back to shenzhen

hi!

Im in Shenzhen visiting family members.

Before I come to Shenzhen I asked for a double entry visa at China Embassy in BRazil, which was denied (rumours says its due the olympics). So they gave us a single entry visa.

Now Im in Shenzhen, and cant go to Hong Kong, otherwise I will not be allowed to come back to Shenzhen.

Is there any way to get a visa while Im here in Shenzhen, so I can go to HK for few days and get back again to Shenzhen?

If so, do you have any idea of how much is it?
    We (me and family) have brazilian and german passports.

How long does it take to get this visa after everything is arranged?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by buchner:
    hi!

Im in Shenzhen visiting family members.

Before I come to Shenzhen I asked for a double entry visa at China Embassy in BRazil, which was denied (rumours says its due the olympics). So they gave us a single entry visa.

Now Im in Shenzhen, and cant go to Hong Kong, otherwise I will not be allowed to come back to Shenzhen.

Is there any way to get a visa while Im here in Shenzhen, so I can go to HK for few days and get back again to Shenzhen?

If so, do you have any idea of how much is it?
    We (me and family) have brazilian and german passports.

How long does it take to get this visa after everything is arranged?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ricardo
    I know a travel agency that is somewhat connected. They could still get doubles a few days ago, not sure about now as the Games are nearing.

The Charge for German passports was 800 for a double entry, 30 days per stay. They will take care of showing them the tickets and hotel reservation (inluded in the price).

If I remember right, Brazil is on the list of more expensive visas (Expect it to be 600-900 more). Not sure if he can do it for Brzailians. PM me if interested and I can give you his contact. For obvious reasons I don't want to post it here.
    Last edited by hktraveller; 19-07-2008 at 05:47 AM.