Like Tree32Likes

HK Immigration for Pakistani Nationals

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Dear All,
    Thank u very much for ur guidance, I really appreciate it from core of my heart.

As u have seen I have reasonably deep insight in variety of fields including IT. Can anyone guide me which one is more favorable to explore as my core competency which has more acceptance?

What is scope of PMP qualification in HK? in above context.

I would suggest you look at the job vacancy websites which have been suggested to see which skills are currently in demand. However, there is a very limited range of positions for people who can't speak cantonese.

Dubai

Why not look at Dubai? You will have better chance of getting a job there and no language problem.

Quote Originally Posted by HopeAlive:
    Dear All,
    Thank u very much for ur guidance, I really appreciate it from core of my heart.

As u have seen I have reasonably deep insight in variety of fields including IT. Can anyone guide me which one is more favorable to explore as my core competency which has more acceptance?

What is scope of PMP qualification in HK? in above context.

Thanks everyone for ur input.

Can anyone advise how much funds should be declared in bank statement which r considered sufficient when apply for Hong Kong immigration per person in that application?

You need to find a job with an employer willing to sponsor you, only then you can apply for a work visa. Bank statements are irrelevant in that process, the key is, that you need to have skills that are needed in Hong kong and, can't be found locally.

Can anyone give me any idea how good is HK's "Employment for Professionals Scheme". Good in sense to have annual renewal after completion of one year?

Do you mean an employment visa?

If so, you need to find an employer first.

You will get a renewal on your work visa providing all the conditions that it was granted under remain true.

The work visa for professionals is employer specific, and you are not permitted to work part-time for another employer.

If you want to change your job you have to find another company to sponsor you for a visa and they have to apply to Immigration.

If you lose your job you can stay in HK until the expiry date on the visa, but you can not work until you have a new work visa with a new employer.

shri likes this.

But work visa entrant cannot b consider as immigrant? Yes or No

Quote Originally Posted by HopeAlive:
    But work visa entrant cannot b consider as immigrant? Yes or No
    In the sense that anyone coming to Hong Kong can be considered an immigrant, yes they are.

All people on a visa that permits residence in Hong Kong are under the control of the Hong Kong Immigration Department.

All foreign people coming to Hong Kong have to have 7 years continuous residence to become permanent residents.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast