apply hk id card ... need advice?

  1. #1

    apply hk id card ... need advice?


    my frd is non hk citizen and has been staying and working in hk for 5+ years already. next year she may needs to move out hk due to some new job venture. as a reason, she may not able to fulfill the7 years requirment to apply for the hk PR before she leaves. Is there any thing she can do to get the exceptional approval? she can leave all her assets such as her apartment and bank accounts if she leaves. thank you


  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Hong Kong, from UK

    Is there any particular reason why 'your friend' would deserve exceptional treatment? Anything she has done which would lead the government to break its own rules for her?